Direct Sales Job in Chicago, Illinois : IL 60631
Looking for Direct Sales Jobs? See currently available Direct Sales job openings on direct-sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
direct-sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any direct sales job . We provide job resources for Direct Sales positions throughout the industry. direct-sales.jobs.net also provides Direct Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Direct Sales by either city or state.
direct-sales.jobs.net is a direct sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Direct Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your direct sales job search on direct-sales.jobs.net today.
Direct Sales Manager
Direct Sales Manager Job Description
Start a career at TBI! Our organization is built for growth. Growing partnerships. Growing technology relationships. And most importantly, growing careers. We foster an environment where those new to the industry have access to industry leaders, channel insights and resources for career-pathing.
TBI is one of the nation’s leading third-party technology distributors. For more than 25 years TBI has been assisting IT consultants, VARs, MSPs and more than 2,500 other industry professionals to source, advise and quote the right customer solutions. TBI serves as our partners' advocate, ensuring the most competitive prices and trouble-free provisioning of cloud, internet, data, mobility, voice, and managed services from over 70 service providers. Through a variety of training programs, marketing support, and back-office tools, TBI empowers our partners to be the foremost authority and single source provider for all of their customers' technology needs.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Direct Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with direct sales in communicating technical solutions, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Expand customer base through cold calling and networking
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Cultivate and maintain favorable contact for TBI solutions
• Sustain a record of high sales achievement and exceeding monthly quotas
• Speak directly with new customers or clients to explain features and merits of products or services offered
• Team with vendor direct sales to build pipeline and close deals
• Attend sales meetings as required
Chicago Direct Sales Job
Direct Sales Manager Job Requirements
• HS Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant telecommunications or technology direct sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong relationship building and management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up
• Excellent organizational skills
• Problem-resolution skills
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Commitment to company values
What’s In It For You: Team TBI Health & Wellness Benefits
- Shared cost health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice of health insurance plans
- Flexible spending account
- Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Domestic partner benefits
- TBI Fit wellness program
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Company Gym Membership
Additional Team TBI Benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Extensive growth opportunities
- Generous PTO and paid holidays for full time employees
- Extra cash opportunities through company points program
Candidates for all positions with TBI must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for any positions with TBI.
TBI is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.